The following terms and conditions apply to all commercial activities and orders on www.voodoomoi.com, hereafter referred to as the Website . By using any services of this Website, completing your customer registration with us, and/or submitting an order on the Website, you agree to conditions by the terms and conditions stated below.
1. Introduction: Use of the Website Une Vie Belle Inter. Co., hereafter referred to WE, is the resisted supplier of VÖODÖOMÖI products from Taiwan, R.O.C, and our registered address is No.913, 1st seg, Jieshou Rd Bade, Taoyuan City, 334, Taiwan, R.O.C. All physical correspondence ought to be delivered to the registered addresses. And the virtual correspondence is recommended to be sent to email@example.com. Any valid purchase of goods on this Website should be made by individual aged eighteen or older and be the holder of a valid debit and/or credit card.
2. Orders: The request for goods, or the placement of orders, from the Website is vacillated by clicking on the confirmation button at the end of the on-line order process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website. Once you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement providing you with an order reference number, and the value of your order which has been debited to your credit/debit card. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from VÖODÖOMÖI.
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the Returns and Cancellations section of the Website, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
If you require any information regarding your order(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Services number: +886 3 363 5616 We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. If we are unable to fulfill your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you immediately by email or telephone advising you of this.
3. Content: All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, photography, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of VÖODÖOMÖI and is protected by international copyright laws. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trade Marks") are the registered and unregistered marks of VÖODÖOMÖI and are protected by international trade mark laws.
All other Trade Marks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Description of products: We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was uploaded onto the system. Although we regularly maintain the Website up to date, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the state exactly at the moment you place an order. The final price of a product is to be verified after your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy. (Specified in the point 2. above.)
5. Prices: Prices shown on the Website are in US Dollars/New Taiwan Dollars and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges as noted in the Delivery section of the Website. All prices are as stated on the Website but VÖODÖOMÖI reserves the right at any time to adjust the prices without prior notice. Overseas orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes for which you, the buyer, not VÖODÖOMÖI will be liable.
6. Payment: Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section of this Website. By placing an order, you verify that the credit card or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit card or debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the financial institute that issues the card. If the issuer refuses to, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We use Ecpay to process all online payments to ensure your payment information is encrypted securely by a third party. Une Vie Belle Inter. Co. does not hold the credit card details of any customers. While this article means you will have to enter you details with every order for personal information safety. Payment will be debited from your card immediately on you placing the order for the products or goods you have purchased.
Upon processing the transaction, we will issue you with an electronic transaction receipt which will be delivered to the e-mail address you provide. Une Vie Belle Inter. Co. retain legal ownership of the products until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the products will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
7. Delivery: We will deliver the products in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Please refer to the separate Delivery and Returns section.
8. Returns and Cancellations procedure: Please refer to the separate Delivery and Returns section.
9 Customer Feedback: If you wish to reflect any undesirable experiences, or matters concerning our products, or advice improvement in any of our services, you are encouraged to contact us by website messenger, or email us at email@example.com, or call our Customer Services number: +886 3 363 5616 Alternatively, any mail or parcel delivery is recommened to be mailed to the registered address, No.913, 1st seg, Jieshou Rd Bade, Taoyuan City, 334, Taiwan, R.O.C.
10. Samples and gifts: Any products, samples or gifts we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the products, samples or gifts you receive from us.
11. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. You should note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the third party dispute resolution platform.
Protecting our customers’ privacy is of paramount importance to VÖODÖOMÖI
1. Personal Information: VÖODÖOMÖI international Ltd. Co. only collects, stores and uses personal information to enable us to deliver the best possible service to our customers. Your information is precious to us and we will not share any personal information without customer’s consent. We use the personal information we collect to: contact you about your account, provide you customer service, provide you with personalised advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
VÖODÖOMÖI international Ltd. Co will never pass on your personal information to a third party for third party marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with our service providers, couriers and other contractors to fulfill orders you place with us and to provide the services your request. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes andin accordance with our instructions.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order or access your account information.
2. Credit Card Information: We use ECPAY and Paypal to process all online payments to ensure your payment information is kept secure by a third party. VÖODÖOMÖI international Ltd. does not hold the credit card details of any customers. While this means you will have to enter you details with every order, we believe it is the most secure way of processing your orders.
3. Cookies: Cookies are micro text files which are sent to your computers or mobile devices. Cookies enable us to track your current online experience, save your shopping bag and gather valuable anonymous purchasing information on website which allows us to improve our service and cyber guest experiences.Cookies do not store any personal or private information or payment information. Users are able to set their browsers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at all. Enabling this last option means that online shopping is not possible and that users may not be able to take full advantage of the VÖODÖOMÖI websites. Each browser is different, to learn how to change your cookie preferences go to the ‘Help’ menu of your browser.
If you have any questions about the security of the www.VÖODÖOMÖI.com website, or email us directly.